Masaya ka ata ngayon?
Lately, eto yung tanong sakin ng mga tao around me.
Somebody even told me that I laugh and smile more often these days than before.
I am even amaze myself... nakikita pala sa aura ko. Our church Pastor even told me last sunday na I look beautiful daw. (wala ng aangal, sulat ko 'to eh. hehe)
I know people heard this many times already but indeed HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE.
Nung dating wala pako sa katinuan ko, I never believed in this. Ang hirap maging masaya nung mga panahong yun. I felt the world on my shoulders ika nga. At di umuubra ang Laughter is the best medicine sakin.
At kung lately ay masaya ako, napapansin ko rin that most of my friends come to me, telling me their frustrations, burdens and pain. I am not saying that I am happy because I don't have these burdens. To tell you the truth, ang laki laki ng problema ko ngayon.
Pero bakit ako masaya?
1. I'm still alive. Yey!!!! Concerning the things Ive been through before, I still managed to keep myself alive. Considering the disasters happening lately, each breathe we take might be the last breathe of someone else out there. I'mnbot happy because of that of course, but that's something to be thankful for.
2. I stopped holding grudges. People I used to hate before, I don't hate them anymore. I forgave them for whatever they did, and asked for their forgivenesss for hurting them too. Masaya pala talaga sa feeling yung wala ka nang nararamdamang galit.Though some friendships can't be restored, expressing your sincerity and humbleness to them is enough to make you feel light. Parang christmas season lagi.
3. I have friends who love me. When I was still in a relationship before, i was isolated. Sabi ko nga dati, I am revolving just around my relationships axis. Nakalimutan kong there's a world outside. Thats why I never get to handle break ups easily. Feeling ko end of the world na. I realized I never get to appreciate those people I already have. Di ko man lang talaga napansin yung mga taong totoong nagmamahal sakin. Corny? oo na corny na. But right now, I see these people who will always be there for me. Who accepts me for who I am. And these are the people I am with right now.
4.I am closer to my family right now. Even if I don't live with them... I feel that I am closer to them than before.
5. I AM A HAPPY SINGLE. NO WORRIES. I learned. I get to have the time to know myself more.
6. Pero kahit single ako, I never felt less loved. People around me makes me feel special. I think it's not selfish to be happy if someone is making you feel so precious. Ayt? So, ayun.. masaya ako kasi may isang tao jan sa tabi2x na nag-eeffort. Happy to know he's willing to wait. Yun nga lang di ko lam kung hanggang kelan.. hahah. But the point is, I wanna let him know that his efforts were appreciated. =)))
WELL, THIS WONT BE NUMBERED. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I AM HAPPY....
I AM LOVESICK. LOVESICK FOR MY BELOVED. =))))) Everything mentioned above, these happened because of Him.
It was because I let go and let God.
I never felt so much joy like this before.
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you would walk with me all the way,
but I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
"I don't understand why in times when I needed you most,
you should leave me."
The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child,
I love you and I would never, never leave you
during your times of trial and suffering.
"When you saw only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
-Footprints in the Sand.
Ako parin to. Nagbago lang yung approach ko. I stopped being childish and immature. And let God have His way in me.
This is what I am trying to say to my friends who are carrying so much burden right now. Complete surrender.
Happy ako kasiii....